Can you believe that it's been months since we have updated and that Jaden is now almost 9 months old!!! It's true when other parents say to savor every moment because time really does fly, and that sweet little baby that just looks around and coos is now wreaking havoc on your house :-). Wow there are so many updates I don't know where to begin! I guess I'll start with a list of Jaden's current milestones for those of you who haven't got to experience him pretending that you are his personal jungle gym. There will also be pictures from when he was dedicated back in March to our current evening activities of going to the park or wrestling around the living room.
Jaden at 8 1/2 months:
* Has four teeth, 2 top and 2 bottom with one more coming in on the bottom
* Just started saying Dada last week, although I was hoping his first word would be Mama ;-)
* Has been crawling since around the end of 6 months beginning of 7 months
* Pulling up since 7 months
* Cruising with the help of walls, furniture, and basically anything he can hang onto
* Eating many different foods such as bananas, avacados, puffs, and whatever else we are eating in addition to some baby food
* Drinks out of a sippy cup at lunch and then becomes distracted and realizes that it can become a projectile that I will continually pick up for him. One of his favorite games!
* Has started Kindermusik and LOVES it! He took a 3 hour nap after the first class!
* Smiles and giggles all of the time!
* Loves socializing anywhere we go!
Okay at least that is a start and I promise we will be better about updating! Here are some pics over the past few months- enjoy!!
He is so cute! You are getting some great pics! Didn't you take the photography class? Great job!
ReplyDelete